Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A man is placed upon the steps, a baby cries

And here it is. I got the results from my PET scan yesterday. The tumor, that smarmy little 2cm x 3cm bugger that has taken up residence in my abdominal cavity decided to have a little feast and it put on some weight. It's now 3cm x 4cm. Yup, it got bigger.

There are plans. Good plans. Plans to do stuff. Stuff that should help. Of course, I've been living by plans for the last two years and I still have cancer. Sure, you wouldn't know it by looking at me; I've gained back weight, I'm getting around ok, I don't look sick. But, sure enough, I'm still a cancer patient.

I'll fill y'all in on the plans later. For now, I need to be the cancer guy that I don't like to be; the cancer guy I don't show you. The simpering, angry, scared guy. I figure I'll need at least the week before I get back to the screwed up normalcy that I've been living.

Love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God as a Necrophiliac is Another Thing the Church has Suppressed
Nun: You're not man enough to say it to my face!
Obnoxious guy: I'll say it to your face: God is fucking dead!

--Horace Greeley Park, 35th St
Overheard by: rage gage
via Overheard in New York, Oct 13, 2006

Anonymous said...

I have a melonballer and a creme brulee torch. Let me know when you're ready to deal with this once and for all.