Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Ups and downs, it's just the way.

So, it's been a while since I posted. Let's see what I've got to say.

Last week was fantastic. I hung out with some old friends, made some new ones, went to a birthday party, Atlantic City, and a Christening. I flirted, got drunk, fell down, got sunburned, lost a few bucks, and did a lot of driving. This is life. But, on Sunday, even though I had all of these wonderful experiences, that black cloud settled over me, for Monday was back to chemo.

I met with my oncologist and told him about the issues I had after my last treatment. He again told me that he doesn't want to so negatively impact my quality of life and decided to lower the dose again. There were some other discussions about my cancer in general, which I'm not quite happy with, but I'm going to mull it over a bit before I talk about it. I'm not doing too bad right now, the lower dose seems to have helped.

There is a lot running through my head right now, including the chemo, so I'm not quite sure how I feel. I just wanted to get something down on this post and tell you all that I love you and to thank you for all your support. Hopefully by the end of this week I'll be a little bit more clear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Billy,

Glad to hear you got out and about.