Saturday, January 21, 2006

Crash

I just got done watching the movie Crash. The 2004 collection of stories revolving around a group of people in LA, not the 1996 James Spader movie about sexual fetishes involving car accidents. I have to say that I was very impressed. There is so much here to write about, but I am going to let it digest before I tackle it.

Oh, by the way, I feel pretty good. My mind is clear, well clearer than it's been in a couple of weeks. My body is doing ok, just some simple digestive issues that may be more due to my overall intestinal health than anything else.

Peace out. Word to your mommy.

1 comment:

Old said...

Hey Billy,

You know, I have seen them both. They are showing the 1996 Crash on HBO lately and I am thinking I will take it in sometime again. And, I did like the 2004 Crash too. Maybe I just like movies named Crash. Maybe I am sucker for crashes. Who is to say?

Your pal,
Lance