Sunday, January 15, 2006

Thanks for the comments!

Jody;
The differences between the electric Pepsi and Rush are in intensity and duration. While the soda cans are a quick jolt of sharp pain, Rush is more of a prolonged dull pain in the base of my skull.

H;
Those ribs are just one of the many reasons I have to keep fighting!! I swear I'll be eating a few racks before the end of 2006.

Lance;
While I count you as one of my closest friends, and draw great inspiration from you always, you do make my ego twitch by reminding me there are smarter people than me in the world.

Charlyann;
you're my scarecrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can absolutely relate to your whole chemo brain thing. I find myself making more typos and while reading have difficulty proouncing words sometimes. Sometimes I can think of a word in my mind but can't get it out. It's all very frustrating. I've been told not all of us will regain these abilities either. :(