Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Doug and Naomi

I would like to preface this post with two warnings:

1. This post contains language and situations not suited for persons under the age of 18, and those with no sense of humor.

2. If you are Dougie Stephens, PLEASE TAKE NOTE! This posting discusses wonderful things about you, so I want you to read it. It also contains some information I do not want you to know. I have devised a plan; The information I do not want you to read will be offset by two markers. The first one DougieStop, telling you to stop, and the second one DougieGo, telling you to go. You may read everything leading up to DougieStop and you may read everything following DougieGo. You may not read what is in between the markers. You are on your honor. I thank you.

I have two wonderful friends in Doug and Naomi Stephens. They live in Oxford, which is in England. I first met Doug and Naomi about three years ago. They showed me great hospitality while I was in Oxford, and I was able to return that favor when they visited the states. Dougie is a warm, friendly guy. He's tall, thin, bald, has a wonderful smile, is uproariously funny, is a wonderful conversationalist, and an awesome drummer. Naomi has pixie short brown hair and big cans. (you probably think that is something I should have hidden from Dougie, but nah, he's cool like that)

Recently, Dougie informed me that they may be moving to the States. I really hope that they do. It will be wonderful to have them so close for a while. In anticipation of this move, Naomi is going to be visiting Connecticut next week. Dougie emailed me the other day to let me know she will be here, and asked if I would be able to meet up with her. DougieStop gonna meet up alright DougieGo She is going to be staying in Stamford, so I don't see any reason why I can't drive up there DougieStop gonna get her drunk DougieGo and spend some time with her. I'm very excited to see her again. DougieStop gonna get her real drunk DougieGo I'm not familiar with the area, so I'm not sure what we'll be able to do. DougieStop gonna shag her brains out DougieGo I do know that whatever we do, we'll have a ball, because Naomi is a lot of fun. DougieStop gonna spank her and make her call me Mr. Bond DougieGo Luckily, I'm feeling much better now. The chemo seems to only be a problem for about a week, and then the side effects DougieStop Oh YEAH!! I'm friggin Superman now!! Look out Naomi. DougieGo are very manageable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Billy,

PRICE CHECK, ISLE 16 PLEASE....

You know.....

;-)

Dougie